There are a number of events throughout the year that are important to the school and for your child’s education. Below is a list of these dates along with the term dates.
Ofsted Information on School
Schools Results Ofsted Site
YR6 Secondary Placement closing date 31st October 2017
Forms that we are regularly asked to provide can be found here.
Request for Absence during Term Time.
After-School Pick Up Arrangements for Infants.
Letters to Parents
- Swimming Letter Yr3-5 Spring 2018
- Governors Letter To Parents Dec 17
- Clubs Spring 2018 Letter
- Challenge Day Letter
- NSPCC- Y5/6-Letter to Parents
- Crocus Class Walk-St Michael Church
- After School Gardening Club
- JOG Yr4 Day Letter- Feb
- World Book Day Letter
- Parent Governor Nomination Letter
- PSA Newsletter March 2018
- Movie Night invite March 2018
- Easter party letter March 2018
- Fun In Gym Letter March 2018
- Multi Skills Letter- March 2018
- Governor Election Result Letter March 2018
- Yr3/4 Chedworth Letter March 2018
- Cross Country Letter Yr 3-6
- Worried About Safeguarding
- Yr5-6 Conflict Resolution Sessions
Newsletters to Parents
- Newsletter Sept 2017
- Newsletter Sept 2017 No 2
- Newsletter Oct 2017
- Newsletter Dec 2017
- Newsletter Jan 2018
- Newsletter Feb 20th 2018
If you would like a paper copy of any document on the schools website please ask at school reception.